I am going to share with you all my Top 10 Wedding Registries! There are so many aspects that go along with planning your wedding. As a matter of fact, planning your registry is one of those things that just happens to be A LOT OF FUN! Did you know that you should actually have 2-4 registries? Always have at least one bigger store, and preferably one that is online, then two of your favorite little boutique stores. I am going to share my favorite 10 registries and maybe throw in some other fun things in the list that are great gift options as well! Enjoy the list and make sure you follow me on facebook, instagram and twitter! Don’t be afraid to strike up a friendly conversation about what registries YOU think are best!
Top 10 Wedding Registries:
- Amazon Wedding Registry – Amazon is an amazing website where you can purchase practically anything you want. The amazon registry actually allows you to purchase ANYTHING you find on the internet. You can install a button on your browser, and literally add anything you find on the internet (on Amazon or not on Amazon) to your registry! This is why it is my number 1 favorite registry! You can also have things delivered directly to you, or to the person purchasing the gift, and you can even request gift wrapped option – which Amazon puts the purchased item into a beautiful, and reusable organza tie bag! It’s stylish and will leave the gift recipient super impressed! Click here to check it out!
- Zola Wedding Registry – Zola just had to make it to my Top 10 Wedding Registries list! It is an amazing wedding registry that is clean and very organized! You can add gifts, gift cards, and honeymoon funds in one place! It features coupon codes to save your guests money which is very nice! It also features the same internet button for your browser that Amazon does, allowing you to add virtually anything you find on the internet. What I really love about Zola is that there is free shipping (almost, some of the bigger stuff will require shipping) AND you get 20% off on the things that were not purchased. You can also do group gifting AND you will get a free thank you note manager! I’d call that a win! Click here to check it out!
- Blueprint Registry – This is a different one. The coolest feature about Blueprint is that you can “picture the items in your room”. It’s really great, if you’re registering for furniture or other big items. You can select to have up to 50 or more retailers for your registry as well, which keeps your guests on the registry without having to go shopping somewhere else. Also, and you may love this or hate this, on Blueprint you can ask your guests to help chip in on certain parts of your wedding, for example if you want an ice cream truck at the end of the party, you can ask for that. You can allow group gifts, as well as cash gift options if that’s more your speed. I will heed some caution here though, because it may not fit in well with some of your guests. Click here to check out Blueprint and click here to read my post that includes a book on Wedding Etiquette.
- Honeyfund Registry – Lately, we have seen a lot of couples getting married who have already been living together and already have everything they need to live, cook, and fill their home. So “things” are really the last thing on their mind. Instead of buying them “stuff” that they don’t need, some couples are opting for cash gifts to go toward their honeymoon. There is nothing wrong with this, but some guests may want to gift you a physical gift instead. It’s alright to have a registry like this, but keep in mind having another registry will be a good idea. For the other registry, you can put down things like a tv, or new golf clubs for both of you. Things that will help you come together, and spend more time together, instead of a new pot set. Click here to check it out!
- Jonathan Adler Wedding Registry – If you are looking for something seriously unique and upscale, this is the registry for you. From golds to deep navy’s with American modern flair, this registry has everything you’ve ever dreamed of and it won’t kill your guests pockets! This made my Top 10 Wedding Registries because I simple adore all of the little gold accepts and I am a true lover of art. From vases to fine art, to chairs and beds, gorgeous luxury rugs and spectacular lighting, you don’t want to let this registry pass you by. Check it out here!
- Sue Fisher King Wedding Registry – Do you appreciate the finer things in life? The birds chirping on a spring day? Do you notice the little details of a simple white bowl and just swoon over its beauty? Do you admire a gorgeous painting on a dish? This is luxury. If this is you, just register here: Check it out here!
- Domino’s Wedding Registry – LOL okay, hear me out. This is hilarious, and I love every piece of it. Do you have everything you could have ever dreamed of and you really just want to Netflix and Chill? Get this registry, and have pizza for LIFE, okay maybe not for life, but like, all the time! I bet your guests will love how fun and honest you are about your love for pizza. Check it out here!
- Slowdance – This is a registry where Event Planner, Jung Lee has her team of designers create a registry based on your needs and wants. It is not a one sized fit all registry. This is the registry that will open your eyes to independent designers from all over the world. Instead of everyday items, and you will be guided on how to incorporate these speciality items into your home! Check it out here!
- The Little Market – If you are a conscious shopper, and you are away of the difference between big stores and little stores, then you should consider this registry. Brought to you by Lauren Conrad, everything purchased from The Little Market helps create a meaningful income for their artisans partners and their families. Some items you will find on this registry, are ceramic kitchen bowls, hand blown glass pitchers, utensils, glassware, linens, pillows, furniture, you can even get custom totes for your eco friendly shopping trips. In addition to the housewares, you can also add spa products and candles to your registry as well! It feels good to help others and have a little piece of something special and handmade just for you in your home. Check it out here!
- Thankful Registry – Thankful allows you to create a very sleek, beautiful and clean registry where you can put absolutely anything on. What I mean by that is, any item from any store, any vacation, any experience and even any charity that you would like a donation for. They are open platform and all inclusive. They also accept any currency, so if you have family or friends from other countries, they won’t have any issue purchasing from your registry. What is really cool about this registry, is that if your guests find an item for less somewhere else, they can purchase it elsewhere and it still comes off of your registry! It’s very cool, and super thoughtful! Wait a minute, maybe that is a hint at their name? We are super thankful that they’re so thoughtful! How neat! It does cost a one time fee of $30 but it is a very beautiful and easy to use platform. No ads or anything to distract your guests or you. It’s a very nice experience to shop on. Check it out here!So that’s it for my Top 10 Wedding Registries! I hope you enjoyed my list, although it won’t be for everyone. I hope it had you thinking out side of the box to what kind of registry’s really are out there! And if you found one you really like, then yey! I am SO glad I was able to help you with a little part of your wedding planning! After all, I LIVE for weddings!
We talked about my Top 10 Wedding Registries, so here are some really good gift ideas:
- Amazon Prime Subscription – This may be a little bit of a stretch, but did you know you can give the gift of Amazon Prime? It may sound silly, but starting your life together as a husband and wife, you will need to do a lot of shopping for your home. Shopping on Amazon Prime is a great way to save money, and not actually waste gas or time to go to a store and get side tracked on what you really need. Amazon Prime is a yearly subscription, so giving the gift of Prime, will actually save the newly wed a nice chunk of money and allow them to have a very nice in home shopping experience! This would be a very well thought out gift. So think about adding this to your registry! I bet someone will be overjoyed to give this as a gift! Click here to check it out!
- Sur le table – Did you know that Sur le table offers cooking classes? How totally cool is this? You can give the gift of cooking to the newly wed and they can both learn how to cook amazing dinners and spend time with one another and really enjoy this new special time in their lives becoming a married couple! Even though Sur Le Table didn’t make it to my Top 10 Wedding Registries, I still absolutely adore them. Click here to check it out!
- Blue Apron – To go along with Sur le table, did you know you can order everything you need to cook at home, and there is no subscription necessary? That means you can buy 1 box, and it will be delivered to them with instructions on how to prep their food at home with each-other? There is nothing more delightful than sharing the cooking with your partner. Click here to check it out!
- Peek – Peek is a website where you can purchase experiences, much like these other on the list only they are in so many different states and counties! If you know where the happy couple is going on their honeymoon, or even want to give them a special treat before or after their wedding, then this is the gift to give! Swimming with the pigs in the Bahamas, exploring a waterfall in the DR, or maybe an R- Rated Vampire tour in Philly! The possibilities are endless and you will sure to be able to find something that matches their speed! Check it out here!