Destination weddings are always fun! My top 3 destination weddings are anywhere tropical, but also laid back! Destination weddings do not have to be huge, extravagant events. However, sometimes they are! I have listed below a few of my favorite locations to photograph! If you are planning a destination wedding, and want to make sure you have a friend behind the camera, let’s chat!
- Puerto Rico – The sun is hot, the air is steamy, the water is warm and the salt helps you float! Isabella, PR is where the locals like to vacation. Probably because it’s not tourist heavy, its absolutely gorgeous, and there is an amazing resort where you can get married with a private beach! Check out the venue here! And see more from this wedding on our blog!
- The Caribbean – I photographed a wedding are a cruise ship, and they took us to a private island. It was absolutely stunning! The Caribbean is like no other place I have ever seen. The air smells great, the colors are so vibrant, the people are friendly, and nothing is better than walking around an island in your wedding dress taking beautiful portraits with the love of your life in paradise! See more of this wedding on our blog!
- Maine – I feel like Maine is often overlooked, but it is an absolutely stunning place to renew your love for one another. Whether it is something quiet, or something announced, going away and hiring a photographer to come with you even to document an hour of your special time is worth all of the memories in the world! See more of this Anniversary Shoot on our blog!
Want to know my bucket list of destination locations? These are places I would LOVE to travel to:
- Tuscan, Arizona – I really love cactuses. Need I say more?
- Nantucket, Massachusetts – I dream of the cobblestone streets, lighthouses and houses with weathered shingles!
- Maui, Hawaii – Waterfalls, rainbows, white sandy beaches? It’s a tropical paradise!
- Florida Keys – Get that old Florida tropical vibe without leaving the states, I’m in!
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Elvis-impersonators and portraits in the lights? SO MUCH YAS!
- Bermuda – Pink sand beaches make me swoon so hard!
- Turks and Caicos – The colors here are so tranquil! I can just imagine a beautiful couple on the beach at sunset.
- Amalfi Coast, Italy – Seriously, just stunning. All of the architecture just draws me in!
- Ireland – So much greenery, stone buildings and winding paths. It’s ultimately romantic.
- New Zealand – Countryside like you’ve never seen before! (Or at least I haven’t)