Jersey Shore Beach Portraits are the very best activity to invest in while on vacation! I say activity because it’s so much more than just a photo session. Having fun with your family and documenting every moment is so special. You are making fabulous memories and will always remember this wonderful time with your family. I grew up a the beach, and it is my favorite place to be. Living in South Jersey has always been the best. I’ve been lucky enough to see the beach in all of the seasons, eaten ice cream and pizza after beach visits and walked on the boardwalk with cotton candy, Johnsons popcorn! I’ve had Polish Water Ice on warm summer nights, and I’ve sat on the beach talking for hours at night listening to the waves crash on the beach. To say I am lucky is an understatement.
As a professional photographer I am able to share my love of the beach, and of family with my amazing clients who come down here for amazing Jersey Shore Beach Portraits! My favorite place to photograph is in Ventnor, however, all of our beaches are beautiful! My favorite time is one hour before the sun starts to set. The beaches are mostly people free, and the sun is setting and giving us that beautiful golden hour every photographer craves! The water is the warmest in July and August, and after each session I always encourage some water fun! What’s a trip to the beach without that?
If you would love to have your beautiful Jersey Shore Beach Portraits taken by Bokeh Love Photography in Ventnor, Brigantine, Ocean City, Longport, Margate, or any other beach town, reach out to me today so I can get you on my schedule! You will NOT be disappointed! email@example.com
Beach Sessions in Brigantine NJ are my absolute favorite! Beach sessions in general, I love – but there is just something amazing about Brigantine. It’s where I grew up going to the beach. The sand is just so soft! The ocean is a bit chillier here, but the sun is hot and once you get in, you do not want to get out! My favorite time to go is around 6:00pm and later. It’s when everyone starts to leave the beach, and the sun is getting ready to go down. It’s so relaxing, and some of the best memories are made during the golden hour!
This handsome little man came to the beach for portraits with his Mom and Dad! He loved the beach and wanted to come back again and again! (And I don’t blame him!) Who doesn’t love the beach!? Family sessions make me so happy, I personally make it a point to have a family session each summer. No matter what! My children will thank me one day when they can look back on the gorgeous photos and remember exactly how much fun they had, and can see how they’ve grown each year!
If you are visiting New Jersey for the summer or live here and would like to have your beach sessions in Brigantine NJ send me a message so we can plan your experience!
Beach Sessions in Brigantine NJ, the best way to remember your summer vacation and create amazing memories!
Alison and Greg had a Scotland Run Golf Club Wedding in Williamstown, NJ! The day could not be more beautiful for the two of them!
Scotland Run is one of my absolute favorite venus. Yes, I know, I say that about so many places, but lets be real here for one moment and talk about the luscious garden they have! Wow. Seriously, I just can’t contain my excitement for this place. It’s like a tropical oasis! It’s no wonder they chose this to be the place they tie the knot! It will forever have a magical place in their hearts.
To see their engagement session in Ocean City, NJ : CLICK HERE
Their day at Scotland Run started off, well, hot. It was a warm day but the sunshine was shining and I couldn’t be happier with these images! Alison looked breathtaking and her dress, that veil, those shoes! It was a photographers dream! She really did find the perfect dress and I am so honored to have been able to capture these memories for her.
If you have been thinking about where to get married and you are local to the area, or don’t mind going to Williamstown, NJ seriously check out having a Scotland Run Golf Club Wedding. The gardens are drop dead gorgeous and you will have the most amazing photos to share with your friends and family, and adorn your walls with!
Alison and Greg, I can’t thank you enough for trusting me with your special day, to capture these beautiful moments and share a glimpse of your lives with me. I am truly honored and love sharing these images with the world! xoxo
“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray.
You’ll never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take… my sunshine away.
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreampt I held you in my arms.
When I awoke dear, I was mistaken, so please don’t take.. my sunshine away.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray.
You’ll never know dear, how much I love you, please don’t take… my sunshine away.”
This is the MOST requested song I sing to my girls at night before bed. They love it. They love this song SO MUCH, they requested it be played at our wedding in September. Their exact words were, “Mommy, can you and Daddy dance with us to our own special song?” … the words that bled from my heart with total and utter love, “OMG YES, YES WHAT SONG?” So, You are my Sunshine is kind of a thing in our home.
We don’t always have good days, but we don’t always have bad days. As parents, it takes patience, stength, and at times we just need to walk away.
Children don’t always want to smile, they don’t always want their photos taken. As a photographer AND a Mom. This is super hard and has always been challenging. Our children will smile for everyone else but us. It’s just like the old saying, “The Shoemakers children have no shoes”. Yep, this photographer doesn’t have that many photos of us. We don’t always have the time to set up the tripod, the timer, and hope for a good photo. So, we drive around, pull over on the side of the road for potty breaks, we find beautiful fields of flowers. We meet farmers, and we TRY our best.
It’s not always a perfect experience, and sometimes I get upset, because I really, really just want those pretty pictures of my babies. Then I get home. I unload my cards, I preview the photos. I sit here and smile, because even though my babies didn’t cooperate THAT WELL, they’re beautiful because these photos are THEM. 100% THEM. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I look at these pictures and I smile for a few reasons. Want to know why? Well, I’m going to tell you anyway…
1. Toni doesn’t like to wear dresses. Instead, she’s wearing capri’s, a white undershirt tank top, and a tunic.
2. Gianna is wearing the dress we bought her for her preschool graduation. She will be in Kindegarden this year. This makes me so proud, and so sad for her to be growing up… so fast.
3. They both chose which bow color to wear. Their favorite colors are pink and purple. This is their individuality shining through.
4. Toni did not want to smile, all she wanted was ice cream. Her saddness was pure, the kind kids have when their biggest battle is what kind of ice cream they want, and if they will get it.
5. Gianna, lifted her hand up and played with her hair like I told her to. She is always wearing a toe ring on her pointer finger, because I gave it to her to wear to feel pretty. She felt so, so very pretty.
6. And lastly, the sunflowers were $0.50 cents, the owner of this property was selling them at a stand with a metal box for the money. His phone number was listed and said something like, “call us if you have a question, we dont bite!”. I left $5.00 in the box, and grabbed 4. I spoke with him and he said I could visit any time I’d like to take pictures in front of his flowers. He is the sweetest man, ever.
7. The girls were standing in the dirt, because they were terrified of the bee’s. Honestly, they screamed bloody murder. I explained to them they just want the pollen and that they’re trying to make honey. But you know, kids don’t listen very well, and they would NOT go back into the flowers.
8. Pink flip flops, because thats just how they roll in the summer.
9. The blurry yellow and green was Toni’s flowers that she didn’t want to hold. So I held them and made this work beautifully.
10. Last but not least, this is proof that I am able to get beautiful images of my children, even if they aren’t happy about it. It works because they’re beautiful, and nothing can ever change that. Unless of course, I have ice cream with me at the time of the shoot.
I got to do something extremely special today. I got to shoot my very first newborn in the hospital. His name is Brandon Christopher, Jr… and he is my new baby nephew! I can’t tell you how amazing of an experience this was, having two children of my own I remember being in that hospital bed, and feeling so warn out. As a photographer, I couldn’t take a lot of pictures, I just wanted to sleep and hold my baby. I didn’t think about documenting this moment. Now, I do have a lot of iPhone pictures that to this day I love, because it’s the memory that was captured, and really that is what is important. Now, being on the other side, I feel like I am able to get an outside look for the new mommy and capture this experence how it was, and preserve these memories for her, the daddy and the little baby. I wish I had a photographer come visit me, and give me images like this. I really hope she loves them, and kisses that little baby face each and every single day! (who am I kidding, I know she will! (And I’m pretty sure everyone else will too). So, I know you’re excited to meet him! I am proud to introduce to the world, the new Brandon Christopher, Jr.
Welcome to the world sweet baby boy 😉