As we bid farewell to the old and usher in the new, what better way to commemorate the beginning of a fresh year than by freezing moments in time with a NYE Mini Session in South Jersey? Bokeh Love Photography invites you to join us on Sunday, January 7th, 2024, at our Beautiful Barn Studio in South Jersey for a photography experience like no other.
1. Expertise and Passion: Bokeh Love Photography is more than just a service – it’s a passion project. We are dedicated to capturing the essence of special moments, ensuring that each image tells a unique story.
2. Beautiful Barn Studio: Nestled in the heart of South Jersey, our Beautiful Barn Studio provides the perfect backdrop for your NYE Mini Session. The ever changing charm and warm ambiance of the studio will add a touch of magic to your photos.
3. Professionalism and Creativity: We understand the importance of professionalism in photography, and we bring a creative flair to every session. Expect a blend of traditional and contemporary styles that showcase your personality and the joy of the occasion.
Date: Sunday, January 7th, 2024
Location: Our Beautiful Barn Studio located in Galloway, NJ
What’s included: A 10 minute session & 5 Digital images in an online proofing gallery
* Love them all? Upgrade your gallery for $99 and you will receive ALL of the digital images in your proofing gallery!
1. Timeless Portraits: Our NYE Mini Session is designed to capture the magic of the New Year in every frame. From individual portraits to group shots, we ensure that each image reflects the joy and excitement of the occasion.
2. Affordable Packages: Bokeh Love Photography believes in making professional photography accessible to all. Our NYE Mini Session packages are affordable, offering you high-quality images without breaking the bank.
3. Great Experience: You will have such a fun time with the props and your family that you won’t even realize this was a portrait session! It’s not stuffy and you aren’t required to look at the camera for every photo. Enjoy yourself, have fun and I will do the rest!
Booking your NYE Mini Session with Bokeh Love Photography is simple. Click the link below to secure your spot. We recommend booking early to guarantee availability.
This New Year’s Eve, create lasting memories with Bokeh Love Photography. Our Beautiful Barn Studio in South Jersey awaits to be the location of your joyous moments. Don’t miss the opportunity to start the year with beautiful, professionally captured memories.
Book your NYE Mini Session now and let Bokeh Love Photography transform your special moments into timeless treasures.
Looking for a full beach session? We love the Beach!
Check out these amazing Beach Family Sessions below (it’s NEVER too early to book!):
Icona Avalon Family Session
Avalon Beach Portraits
Cape May Family Session
Avalon Family Session
Bokeh Love Photography is having their Harvest Mini Sessions in Galloway, NJ this year on October 18th! Don’t miss out on this exclusive set up!
In the past years, our set up’s have gone viral on Pinterest! We love bringing natural elements into our set’s and have a blast creating them! This year we did something a little bit different! We have designed a set that will translate to all seasons! It features a rustic plank wall with log stacks on each side. It’s easy to customize and we are the only ones in this area that have a backdrop like this!
It’s located on our property just outside of our barn studio, and will be setup year round! So we are able to offer mini sessions each month here!
To view all of our mini session dates through 2021, Click here! We will be updating these as they get closer with live booking links.
For the direct link to book your Harvest Mini Sessions in Galloway, click here! Spots are limited so don’t miss out! And if ALL of the spots are booked, ONE lucky family will receive their entire gallery at no additional cost!
What is so special about this Harvest Mini Session in Galloway? Well, it will feature a few things that we think makes it more unique!
-A red vintage couch
-A mustard vintage sofa
-Bales of Hay
-White and Orange Pumpkins
-Beautiful, Fully Bloomed MUMS!
-And your gorgeous family!
To view our previous years set up, click here!
Take a look at some samples we took this year of our new set below:
If you are visiting the Jersey Shore, vacationing from Philadelphia or around the world, make this summer memorable by booking a beach session with Bokeh Love Photography! Family Portraits in Brigantine NJ are extra special for so many reasons. Growing up on the Jersey Shore, aka The Beach, we sometimes take for granted just how amazing it is! Feeling the sand between your toes, smelling the fresh ocean air, and getting kissed by the sun all day long. What’s NOT to love about it? Well, Let me tell you the VERY best thing about a beach session on the Jersey Shore! You can spend your entire day on the beach, enjoying the summer sun. Afterwards, you can go home, eat dinner, take a shower, relax… and then meet me at the beach for your portraits! You see, the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. So, in the afternoon is when the sun is the hottest, and directly over head. We love backlighting our portraits when the sun is going down in the west. We showcase the gorgeous beach dunes, and the love beautiful sky in the East over the ocean! It’s our favorite time of the evening… the golden hour right before the sun sets.
So, for one day only, we will be hosting family portraits in Brigantine NJ right on the beach and for the small investment of only $99! What does that get? You will receive gorgeous family portraits to remember your Jersey Shore visit, as well as 5 digital downloads from a password protected online gallery delivered within 48 hours of your session.
I can’t wait to meet you and your family…. on the beach!
Mini sessions are a BIG DEAL. They’re a big deal because I do not offer them throughout the year. It’s a great way to get in front of the camera for a few minutes, get some AMAZING photos of your kids, your family, or even if yourself! I have decided to offer them this fall as harvest mini sessions. I styled the stage to be pumpkins, straw, corn stalks, an old fence, and a wood floor. I love these, I love how they came out, and I love how much fun it was to design it. Styled shoots make me super happy! I love them. If I could do them ALL THE TIME, I would, easily, in a heartbeat! I wanted to incorporate some white pumpkins. I dont know why, but I feel like they are just so chic, and fancy. And luckily, one of the little ladies that showed up had on WHITE with CHEETAH! So stinkin’ adorable! I can’t stand it. I do however, pride myself knowing that my clients are by far the best dressed, ever. Way to go everyone, keep it coming! I adore the attention you give your families. It makes my job super easy! So, check out what I did this fall, and remember this will happen again NEXT FALL! (Ya know, and christmas too!)