Planning a wedding in 2021? The game has seriously changed! I have compiled an amazing list of Wedding planning tips for 2021 to help you get started or continue planning your wedding with ease! This is a list of MY personal favorite sites, stores and blogs; from publishers and companies like Harpers Bazaar, Ceci NY, Figgie Shoes, or the Mrs Box and The Black Tux!
If I could plan my wedding all over again, I totally would do so many things differently. This list is compiled of all of my favorite things. I hope you love it, as much as I do and I hope it helps you to plan your dream wedding!
SO HERE IT IS! The BLP Top 10: Wedding Planning Tips for 2021
- Ceci NY: Invitations – I have been following Ceci NY since they first emerged around 2006. I absolutely loved how they were a small startup invitation company who incorporated letterpress into their workflow. They create absolutely beautiful designs, and are now a huge name in the wedding industry based on out New York. A female owned and operated business also makes me adore them! Check them out here, and make sure your invitations are show stoppers! You won’t be disappointed! CeciNewYork.com *Also, you can order a sample pack here: Sample Pack
- The Black Tux: Grooms Attire – Let me first start off by saying that this company is the best rental service for men’s wedding day attire that I have ever seen. I have photographed many grooms, and their details, and this one is the best! When I walk in and see a Black Tux box waiting for me, I know it’s going to be an amazing day! I have also partnered with them, so of course I love them, but I would not have partnered with a company that I didn’t absolutely love. If you want to have the very best service, reach out to them via this email, tell them that Lauren from Bokeh Love Photography sent you, let them know your wedding date and they will take amazing care of you! Concierge@theblacktux.com Also, feel free to browse their site! TheBlackTux.com
- The Mrs. Box: Details– Let’s talk about heirlooms, or as their website says, “Modern Heirlooms”. These little boxes are more than just boxes. They will set the mood of your wedding day. Your rings being photographed in these beauties while you’re getting ready. It’s a photographers dream! You can get them in 44 different colors. They’re velvety perfection will just melt in your hand! Imagine the detail shots! You will want to frame these images all over your walls! TheMrsBox.com
- Figgie Shoes: Attire – I have been in love with these shoes from the first time I laid eyes on them. As an artist myself, I can really appreciate these. They aren’t just shoes, they’re a work of art! Brides always want their shoes to be a statement, and this is for sure the best statement because they will be custom designed to match exactly what you are looking for! FiggieShoes.com
- Riley & Gray: Wedding Websites – If you are looking to have a wedding website, but don’t quite fit in with the boring templates that those chain wedding websites have to offer, then check out Riley & Gray. You can design a free wedding website, but you can also purchase a plan as well. They have wedding websites for design-forward couples. “Enjoy an editorial experience with limited-edition wedding website templates created by the same digital tastemakers from brands like the New York Times, Marie Claire, Glossier, and Condé Nast.” Whatever you want, Riley & Gray can do for you. RileyGrey.com
- Nearly Newlywed: Brides Attire – If you want a designer wedding dress, but don’t feel like spending full price on your gown, there is no shame is getting a previously owned gown. Wedding dresses are only worn once, cleaned and preserved. Sometimes, you may not want to keep it, or really just want to recoup what you’ve spent. Nearly Newlywed is an amazing site that allows you to both sell and purchase wedding gowns at a percent of the price that was originally spent. Check them out to see what they offer, and maybe you’ll be listing your dress here as well! nearlynewlywed.com
- Bazaar Bride: Planning Resource – An exclusive membership brought to you by Harpers Bazaar, for the newly engaged. It is the most fashionable bride resource on the internet. You will find wedding inspiration & advice, discounts up to $25,000 in savings, 1 on 1 consultations, video series with Vera Wang, and more! Bazaar Bride Membership
- BHLDN:Bride Attire– A dress boutique by Anthropologie that offers absolutely stunning bridal gowns, bridesmaid/bridal party dresses, mother of the bride dresses, shoes & accessories, decor, gifts and more! These dresses are reasonably priced, unique and absolutely stunning! Check them out: bhldn.com
- The Modern Bride: Delicate Details – If you are looking for beautiful, and delicate jewelry to adorn your skin on the most amazing day of your life, then take a look at The Modern Bride. In addition to jewelry, they also offer lingerie, belts, and more. I would stay clear of trying to purchase a dress here though because they are based in Canada, and unless you want to go on a road trip, this may be a pretty far drive for a dress. tmodernbride.com
- Etsy: Wellness Favors – Right now, Wellness Favors are trending on Etsy for custom bath soaps, bath salts, candles, oils and more. Not only are they a great thank you gift that can actually be used and isn’t clutter, it’s also super cute and thoughtful. Check out this page to see some really nice bath salt favors in glass jars: Etsy Bath Salts
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Top Ten Tuesday – ‘Wedding planning tips for 2021’. Subscribe to my mailing list and be sure to come back every Tuesday for more amazing Top Ten’s!
*Some of the links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.